Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holy Crap!

I was watching an episode of Boston Legal tonight and much to my surprise, Denny Crane popped up in the synagogue I attended as a child! I don't like the synagogue or the way they do things or the rabbi there, BUT it's still pretty cool to see William Shatner sitting in the pew where I sat during my little sister's baby-naming ceremony. 

Plus I loved Boston Legal and I wish it was still on. Denny Crane and Alan Shore are such dynamic, fascinating characters and I want to see more of them. If only their bit at the end of the finale about getting a new deal on a better network were true...

In other news, the film crew stopping traffic on my block is gone, finally. At first I thought it was cool they were filming a pilot in the apartment building down the street, but when they stole all the parking spaces and got me chased back to my apartment by cops (I was merely passing by on my way back from school and NOT spying, and there was nothing to see anyway), it ceased to be exciting and became a major pain in the ass. Not to mention the fact that I'm sick to death of post-apocalyptic dramas like Lost and Heroes (but not Battlestar Galactica and Firefly) and this is literally more of the same, by one of the same writers. Of course, I'll have to watch it when it starts anyway, just to see what they did with the location. 

Conversely, if I had found out that what was filming in the park down the street, I'd have been much gladder and made much more of an effort to snoop around and spy on Justin Long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment