Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm Not Your Friend, You Don't Know Me, and I Don't Care About You.

I don't necessarily think you are a bad person. 

I just think you are horribly cruel and selfish and destructive. Every time I feel good about something, you find a way to make me feel ashamed or disappointed. Every time I feel bad about something, you find a way to make me wish I was dead. Without even trying. 

I try to tell you how you make me feel, and you make it my neurosis. YOUR cruelty is MY neurosis. I try to fix my reaction, you get mad. I try to fix the way you treat me, you get mad. You shut down. You need help and support, I'm there, no questions asked, no complaints. I need help, or even just companionship, you shut down. Change the subject. Ditch me to go get some ass. Turn away and play a goddamn video game. Fall a-fucking-sleep. 

I make friends with someone else, someone you met first. You manage to turn my long-awaited girls' night with her into an awkward midnight visit with both of you. Then you insult my social life. 

WELL YOU CAN JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF. I'M DONE WITH YOU. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING NOTICE.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    I think the way u speak, u can and will survive without that 'person'.

    ReplyDelete